Complete and authentic USMC officer's uniform. All accessories in mint condition. Previously owned by a United States Marine Officer. Information will be provided to buyer. Includes:
- 1 Nylon burial American flag signed Gama Flags USA. Folded in triangle and left untouched.
- 1 White cap hat size 7 1/4" inches with its original bag, both signed Kingform Cap De Luxe, New York. Top is embroidered with an ornate X.
- 3 Gold and silver USMC pins. Eagle, earth and anchor emblem. 1 on the hat, 2 on the coat's collar.
- 1 Dress blue coat size signed Flying Cross. 100% Wool.
- Coat is 34 inches long, arms 26 in long, bust 16 3/4 in (armpit to armpit), waist 18 1/2 (hip to hip) adjustable with an integrated belt.
- 3 medals: Anchor with 4 stars, United States Marine Corps and National Defense
- 1 Pair of ceremony white gloves.
- 1 White pair of pants size 36 L, 43 inches long, signed Flying Cross.
- 1 White belt with a large 3 x 2 inches gold tone USMC buckle.
- 2 New white collars size 17 1/2" signed Officers USMC 254. 1 used.
- 1 Beige tie 56 inches long signed Officer's Equipment Garmet USMC Approved.
- 1 Set of white braces with back leather sustainers.
- 1 Black leather belt size 36 signed Equipment Garmet USMC with 2 straps to hold decoration.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Vintage WWII German Military Police Pistol Gun Revolver Holster Thick Leather 8 X 6.5", Flap Over, Brass Button, Lot #1
WWII Army Military British RAF Inspection Lamp Mark II for Airplanes Aircrafts Repair and Maintenance, Rolled Up Power Chord and Handle